What is Remote Jamming? And how to prevent it!
When a person leaves their vehicle or home and pushes the remote to activate the locking and alarm system, a criminal pushes a similar remote at the same time effectively blocking the signal of the locking remote. This is called remote jamming, car jamming.
In order to avoid becoming a victim of this crime a few simple steps can be followed:
* Be aware of your surroundings at all times
* Report suspicious activity to centre management
* Do not leave valuables in an unattended vehicle
* Check that the vehicle is locked by testing the door before walking away
* Ensure the boot is locked
* Utilise a car jamming detector to alert you to any possible jamming, support shopping complexes that have jamming detectors!